GREATER MSP Investors
Recognizing that the critical work necessary to grow our region’s economy was not getting done, The Itasca Group and other stakeholders came together in 2011 to develop a regional approach to economic development. One result of this important work was the birth of GREATER MSP, this region’s first regional economic development partnership.
Over this past year, the GREATER MSP staff, Board and PAC, working with a broad array of regional partners and stakeholders, developed our region’s first Regional Economic Development Strategy. The Strategy focuses on three key initiatives going forward:
• Telling “Our Region’s Story.”
• Retaining and attracting key talent with the launch of our “Talent Task Force.”
• Building our “Sectors of Strength” for global leadership.
While we celebrate the accomplishments of our first three years of operation, we also look enthusiastically towards the future. It is only because of the generosity of our Investors that GREATER MSP will continue to act on our mission to grow our economy; effectively tell our story to key decision makers across the country; support the region in retaining and attracting top talent and a skilled workforce that public, private, nonprofit and academic employers need now and in the future; and work with our partners to ensure our sectors of strength continue to grow and emerge as global leaders.
Thank you to the following GREATER MSP Investors:
Private Sector Investor Benefits
• Opportunity to be featured in GREATER MSP publications and in regional media and outreach initiatives
• Listing in GREATER MSP event programs, Investor directory and on website
Engagement & Access
• VIP events, Annual Meeting, Winter and Summer Investor Meetings
• New company receptions, press conferences, groundbreaking ceremonies
• Serve on potential task forces as determined necessary to execute mission and regional economic development strategy
• Participate in sector roundtable discussions
• Participate in Business Investment events and workshops
Refer a prospective Investor to GREATER MSP
Investors are at the heart of what GREATER MSP does each day. If you know of a business or organization that should be involved with GREATER MSP as an Investor and partner, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Send your recommendations to Judy Johnson, Director of Investor Relations at email@example.com. Thank you for your steadfast support and partnership!